Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by tax law;
– as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our collection. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; 2) understanding how visitors interact with our products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Delivery companies. We engage certain trusted third parties to ship your order to you. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform the delivery.
– Payment processing companies (Stripe and Paypal). We will share your personal information strictly needed by them to handle the payment.
– Security of our website. We will share IP address and login attempt to Automattic (Jetpack).
– Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. We may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. We generally keep your data for 5 years.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. When we transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google, Automattic and stripe are Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
â€¢ Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, loackme v.o.f is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at: loackme, Mosveld 98c, 1032GG Amsterdam, the Netherlands.